Environmental and Site Safety Solutions Ltd (E.S.S.S.) (the Company) has developed Integrated Management System
based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and incorporating ISO17020:2012, ISO17025:2017,
ISO45001:2018 and ISO14001:2015. The Company places high emphasis on continually improving its processes and
products to exceed the requirements of customers.
The company adopts the principles of ‘Process Risk Management’ and continually builds on a culture of continuous
improvement within the organisation with the aim of:
- Identifying and eliminating all forms of wastes that do not bring value to the customer.
- Creating competitive advantage for the whole business operation.
- Continually adding value to processes and all aspects of the business.
- Providing high quality services to fully satisfy customer requirements including:
- Testing services that are compliant with ISO17025 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
- Inspection services are compliant with ISO17020 – General criteria for operation of various types of bodies performing inspection.
- The management undertaking to provide services complying with UKAS requirements for all its services where such accreditation is held
- All testing and inspections are in accordance with stated methods and customers’ requirements
- The provision of training to certified standards
- The auditing and inspection of systems, processes and teams on customer site to customer specifications
- To deliver correct, fault free services to our customers on time and within budget.
As part of an ongoing process to achieve these aspirations we have set objectives for product quality including:
- We are committed to delivering our services to customers on time, to specification and to the price quoted
- We are committed making a profitable return on our activities in order to fuel ongoing research, development and growth
- We will conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner, and work with suppliers to supply at a high level of quality
- Should we make a mistake, we will resolve the issue as soon as possible
- We will be adaptable to reasonable requests for changes from the customer
- Strategic objectives and targets (Key Performance Indicators) are established and reviewed at the regular management review meetings.
The Company uses training of and communication to all employees to ensure all policies are understood and
implemented. All personnel are responsible for familiarising themselves with the QP and respective SOP’s thus ensuring
quality system policies, procedures, methods, documentation and arrangements detailed therein for our licensed and
certified services. It is the duty of the Compliance Manager to monitor its continued effectiveness under the authority
of the E.S.S.S. board.
Quality system requirements will be maintained by ensuring completion of the Compliance Audit Schedule by
monitoring the achievement of set objectives and targets.
As the Managing Director I am fully committed to ensuring the implementation of and continual improvement of this
Integrated Management System (IMS) and the systems that it oversees. This Quality Policy Statement is a live
document, and is reviewed prior to our Annual Review Meeting.